This is just a quick post to say thanks to my mom and my mother-in-law on their special day. Both of you have given so much to our family and to me. To celebrate you properly here are 3 things I appreciate about you.
My Mother-in-Law: (photo on left w/ Milo)
- I’ve learned about fairness. And that’s why each of you gets 3 points each
- You never grumble at 7am, when I have a sick kid to drop off
- You’re a hell of a lot of fun to play euchre with
My Mom: (photo on the right w/ Maya)
- You nurtured my life long appreciation of whiskey
- You always opened up our home to anyone and everyone I ever brought home, sometimes in a large group
- You taught me to cook and that’s one of the biggest reasons that my wife married me
Happy Mother’s Day to you and all the moms out there.